If you want to be part of the Dog & Pony team to support the growth of companies, we encourage you to review the openings below and submit your resume.
We promise to review each submission and provide you with a personalized response. The job search process is broken, so we pay extra attention and time to support anyone that honors us with their interest.
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- 3-6 years experience (We don't care where you want to school or your degree).
We are looking for a Senior Designer to produce and oversee presentation creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
We are looking for a Junior Copywriter who will work closely with our Expert Advisor teams to write copy for our clients' projects.
- Coordinate with designers to complement text with images, graphics and charts, as needed
- Write and proofread copy across all projects
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Copywriting samples; a portfolio of work
- BS in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field